Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome, Twenty Eleven

Happy New Year, World! 1-1-11 is pretty much a total reset. We'll all be nicer, smarter, thinner, richer. I invite you to share my delusions and offer your own. I intend to be: smoke-free, better organized, frugal, cognizant of what I put in my body, kind, less obnoxious, more ambitious.

I kid, but I will not degrade making the resolutions that mark the start of the New Year. I encourage that you all make as many as possible. The potential gain of a resolution kept makes up for the millions of resolutions inevitably lost...

With that said, I hope you all are successful in your pursuits of the ultimate you and that you remember to date your checks correctly sometime before the start of February.

Sending you the manic love that I feel for 2011,

KmR




No comments:

Post a Comment