Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Terrible Hobbies

Did you know:

The funnest thing I do in my life is check people's court records (only in MN, and I'm so, so sorry if you have one, because I know about it). I just think of random people and plug that in and hope for something good. I don't care about your traffic violations, really, I don't, but I can't help but feel like I scratched a winning ticket when I see something like "Domestic Assault-by strangulation" WTF?!?!?
If you would like to participate in such an activity, click here.
Consider that a little gift from me to you.

7 comments:

  1. You certainly peaked my curiousity! But I couldn't search for anyone!! But Rock On.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes you a better person than me. Not that we had questioned that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, well... you misunderstood.. it didn't come up with any names... It wouldn't work for me?? Help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need to have an account or what?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! oh, i see...you choose the top thing, criminal/blah/blah cases which brings you to the next screen. Then there is a drop down menu from which you choose "defendant" and may enter a first and last name...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh.. thank you, now I have another way to avoid my tasks at hand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the 40 min vacation. this is going to be revisited.

    ReplyDelete