Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stayin' Strong...Day 2: Post 2

I'm keeping myself in check tonight by starting a post (with nothing in my mind)...I now know that I have had 2 readers!! Holler, Toni L & Tara O :) I love that you have visited, even if you never do again.

I am in the throes of baby shower planning today (which will occur this Saturday for my friend Liz)...it is "Alice in Wonderland" themed and my go-to color pro just stopped by to panic me about my palette. I am not allowed to be using the bright red rose garlands with the tea sets I've selected...oy vey. T minus 5 days, get it together, Kristin! I will be cleaning (and crying) and gardening (and crying) and decorating (and crying) till then. I'll try to post pictures if it comes out like I intend, and I'll pretend it never happened if it doesn't.

Since my blog is completely directionless and entirely selfish at this time, I thought I'd share weird things that I like when I think of them. Today I am sharing a clothing line I adore: ALLSAINTS Spitalfields. I can't handle the coolness, really. Which is fortunate, since I can't afford to be that cool, either. Someday, though, it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine:
Anyway, I think it is English, and they are opening a store in Boston, which I'm so fricking excited about (TJ's fam in Maine is about 3 hours from BOS).

Please note: I just made a link. That's a major coup in my blogging life.

Short and sweet for today, peeps. My husband looks really tired and obviously wants to rub my back (HA!).

3 comments:

  1. hmmm ok I am trying this AGAIN because I just wrote another really ridiculous comment and it went all special ed on me again...so i am just writing this and if it works I will write something better on another one K...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I feel pretty damn awesome that I got a shout out!! Is it crazy that stuff like that makes you feel good? There is this cover band in the cities that I am OBSESSED with and they know that because my drunk ass told them so one night. But NOW every time I go to a show I get a few shout outs from them and I feel like a superstar...I am such a loser!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH ok I figured it out...that second post is actually my first post...and now this is my 3rd...yay me I'm awesome...love me!!

    ReplyDelete