Monday, June 21, 2010

Direction??? and a shower.

I've been thinking (this never bodes well; you should be wary, now, and any time in the future that I use this phrase). I neeeed a direction. All these lovely blogs I've been reading always have a direction. So, I am considering having an EVERY SINGLE DAY blog blog. This gives me license to have absolutely NO direction while pretending that I do. I am also picturing being at one with my challenge...like hiking towards a signal (OH! WELL, THEN...I suppose this gives me license to need an iphone...in time for the new version. hmmm) because I'm on a mountain, camping (...).

Let's work with it.

Alice in Wonderland "the shower" was this past weekend. It was totally wonderful. It was intimate and comfortable and sweet. The decor was DIVINE (shoutout: SAMANTHA MOBERG...and a tip for my readers, both of them: should you need a party/wedding/house decorated, call this b*tch and hire her out. she loves it. it's weird and sick and AMAZING because she's soooo good).






















I am waiting for the pics (taken by SUZY WIGSTADT) and will post at least the link to them later. Go to her link!! Her kiddie pics are to die for! (ok, they're all pretty fab ;) Suzy brought a cake that looked like one of those ridic reality tv cake decorating show cakes and cupcakes that were so adorbs it almost wasn't right.

**these are my pics, they don't do anything justice...but they can serve as a teaser for Suzy's :)


Check out the invitation (RENEE ANDERSON @ Express Print in Hibbing):


She also did the sickest signage and had a whole collection of vintage hats to be used with the decor...talk about stellar ladies to work with!

Mama Lizzy and baby Tessa were much loved by their lady friends on Saturday.

Then I got the flu. And lost two pounds. A very productive weekend, indeed.

4 comments:

  1. First off...yay for the flu!!! I thought I was the only one that got excited for sickness like that!! Now if you want to step it up a notch get food poisoning!!! That knocked me down 14 lbs in 13 hours....HOWEVER....it did also knock me into the ER...but really I think I would have been fine!
    Also - yay for the new direction...makes me think of glee and I love glee...I am currently watching the GAGA episode on my computer in the bathtub as we speak!!! And its kind of exciting because that means every time you write it will be new, fun and exciting...kind of like a soap opera (remember the one we wrote in the 8th grade??? Should have published that shit!!!)
    Anywho...I look forward to your posts....is there anyway i can get a reminder or a flag that a new one was posted??? Because that would make my life easier...i would feel bad if I missed one....hmmmm I'm looking into that. Ok anywho, I'm out....love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaahahahaha PEDE!!!! ohmigod we're FREAKS :) the bestest freaks that ever, ever graced the halls of a jr. high anywhere! i love you! (and the gaga episode...i died)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm, now i'm anonymous on my own blog...still figuring out how this works...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like a blog... just to decorate my backdrop... Pretty cool stuff! Do you feel like Carrie Bradshaw???? I mos def would....P.S I like the mystery of the "anonymous" blogger;)
    Oh... and this is Sam:)

    ReplyDelete